These policies are valid from 25th March 2016. I reserve the right to amend these policies at any time without notice.
- This blog contains two forms which collect data entered voluntarily by users — a contact form and e-mail newsletter sign-up form. The newsletter sign-up form is connected to Mailchimp, and used to send out e-mail newsletters containing announcements, updates and the latest blog posts from the site. Users who sign up to the mailing list are able to delete their information from the database and opt-out of future marketing materials at any time. You can find out more about Mailchimp's GDPR policy here: https://kb.mailchimp.com/accounts/management/about-the-general-data-protection-regulation
- Any requests for information on the data held by this website and its connected software, including requests to amend, restrict or delete data can be made by contacting email@example.com - all requests will be responded to free of charge (unless 'manifestly unfounded or excessive', a description used by the ICO) within a month of receipt.
- This site uses a piece of software called FullStory - a 'session replay' tool which "records and reproduces real customer experiences on your site". This is used to study user journeys through the site and make design choices and structural edits to improve user experience. You can read more about their compliance with GDPR here: https://www.fullstory.com/resources/gdpr-and-fullstory/
- If you post a comment on a blog post, Squarespace will collect some personal information from you such as your name and contact details (i.e. email address).
- Any readers of this blog do so at their own free will.
- Any information or advice taken from this blog is done so at your own risk.
- Any artist or band promoted on the blog are free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to edit or delete the posts they are included in.
- Any photos which are not taken by myself or a photographer I endeavour to be copyright free stock images. I always aim to credit original photographers, and photographers are always free to contact me if they wish to change, edit or remove a photo credit.
- If you would like to use or modify any of my pictures, videos, music or audio in any of your own content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, you must have written permission from myself. You can request the usage of emzae material by either filling in your details in my contact form or emailing email@example.com.
- All opinions posted by myself on this blog or any official emzae social media account are purely my own and not those of other people or companies unless I specifically state otherwise.
- I am not responsible for the comments or opinions posted by others on my blog.
- I am not responsible for any posts on other blogs and websites concerning or relating to anything I discuss on this blog, the blog itself or any artists discussed on the blog including myself.
- Under no circumstances will I be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- I am not responsible for any external links posted by readers of the blog in the comments section. I will always do what I can to prevent spam.
- I reserve the right to change, modify, edit or delete this blog at any time. I reserve the right to change the name and content of the site, to monetise or de-monetise the blog and to change this policy whenever necessary. I also reserve the right to delete any offensive or abusive comments which do not comply with the terms of service of squarespace.com and do not promote a positive community on the blog.
Update - From May 2016 I began monetising my blog through a combination of Google Adsense, Amazon Associates , Affiliate Window. This means that I have adverts on the blog which I earn money from. I may also include affiliate links to products I like from time to time, but when doing this I will clearly state the nature of the links. An affiliate link means that if you click it and buy the product, I make money from it. I'll never tell you to buy some random product unless I actually like it or i've tried it out and want to genuinely recommend it to my readers or listeners.
Update - From June 2016 I also signed up to Bloglovin Activate and Influenster
Update - From June 2017 I closed my account with Influenster.
Update - From April 2018 I closed my accounts with Bloglovin Activate, Affiliate Window and Amazon Associates. I also updated various sections of the disclaimer in order to comply with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation.